{Outfit} Peasantly. 9.24.13

Vintage 1970's peasant blouse? Thrifted. Jeans? Old Navy. Minnetonka booties? Consignment shop. Louis Vuitton 'Speedy' bag? Thrifted.

I've been feeling kind of under the weather over the past few weeks. As a new teacher, this is not surprising. When I started teaching, I was warned by my coworkers that I'd be exposed to a whole new world of germs and pestilence. They spoke of terrifying things like hand-mouth disease and hacking coughs from bronchitis and pink eye. So I took action. For the first few weeks in the classroom, I diligently applied hand sanitizer, stuffed my pockets full of tissues, and sprayed Lysol in great foaming clouds. Then I got cocky, decided I was overdoing it, and stopped. 

And then I got sick.

I wore this recently thrifted peasant blouse as I nursed my aching head this weekend. Some people lounge around their homes in their sweats when they're sick; I wear vintage.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Changing seasons could be affecting your health, too. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of water. This too will pass. I love your peasant blouse, by the way. Linda@Wetcreek Blog


I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.