Coming back home.

This place, which was essentially my second home for so long, has been quiet for the better part of nine months now.

And if I’m being honest, it wasn’t very loud in the months leading up to that. A pitiful smattering of vague-isms, monumentally bad outfits, and a few brave moments I probably shouldn’t have published (but am ultimately glad I did, and not just for the e-hugs I so desperately needed at the time).

I’m surprised at how that stretch of silence has ticked on and on, honestly. I suppose the past nine months were just such a roller coaster, it was all I could do to live it, never mind find the energy to share it. I’m not sure yet if I’ll regret how much time I missed getting down on paper; how many memories will disappear because I couldn’t find the wherewithal to save them here.

But it is what it is, right? And I can either continue to sit on my ass and ponder that, or I can shut up and start to hit publish again.

So that’s it, for now. I’ll try to play catch up over the next couple weeks, and get back to a place of normalcy here, so that it’s no longer this big, fat, bully of a blank page that stretches on for eons and can’t possibly be filled. Instead, it will just be my little old life, day by day-ish, again – a place I once again love to call home. There will be more personal thoughts, rants, and musings, so get ready for that.


  1. Welcome back! Yours is a strong and honest voice that lets us see style through a real-life lens, and you have been missed. I look forward to whatever you want to post about here.

  2. Missed you, dear! Hope you are well and healing.

  3. Oh, I've been wondering about you and noticing a pin on Pinterest here and there. I would love to see posts from you. Take it at a speed that is comfortable to you.


I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.