{Daily outfit} Perfectly Pendleton. 1.15.13


Vintage Pendleton blazer? Thrifted. Vintage Anne Klein button-down? Thrifted. Hudson jeans? Thrifted. Ferragamo pumps? Thrifted. Ruth Saltz suede clutch? Thrifted. Rhinestone necklace? Forever 21.

It snowed this morning, just enough to coat my car and clog traffic and causes innocent drivers to skid helplessly into ditches, yet not enough to form into snowballs or snowmen or go sledding in. This is the most annoying type of snow - all irritation, no benefits. I didn't want to go out. I didn't want to dig my snow brush from the reaches of my closet. I didn't want to dodge trepidations drivers on the freeway. No, I wanted to hide in bed and watch the entire last season of Girls.That's what I wanted to do. That, and polish off a bag of double stuff Oreos.

Instead I got up and put on this newly thrifted Pendleton wool blazer. It instantly cheered me up. And made facing the cold weather much more bearable.




4 comments:

  1. That blazer is divine! This is such a dapper yet feminine look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.
    Feel free to surf my blog : NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the blouse too!

    Don't you love wearing clothes that can cheer you up all day?

    I just got two thrifted plaid Pendletons that I'm loving in my preppy phase these days, but I also want to throw some trade to the actual store, because Pendleton has been ecological and local since way before it was cool! http://fashionista.com/2012/12/the-slow-fashion-movement-what-it-is-and-the-10-brands-that-are-doing-it-right/ (site down right now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blazer looks cozy AND chic!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.