Bits + bites. 1.14.13

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Bits + bites.

1. My thrift holy grail: 1970's suede fringe jacket. Been looking for one since high school.
2. You never know what you're going to see outside Kroger. In this case, the weinermobile.
3. Spent a cold night playing shuffleboard. Got my butt kicked. Had an awesome time nonetheless.
4. Quality family entertainment. Apparently. (Personally, I'll stick with Taylor Swift.)
5. Conquered my fear of baking by making this sour cream apple pie. It was so good! Recipe here.
6. How great is this vintage Kmart tag? If only the jacket it was on had been as cute.

Hope you had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.