Bits and bites.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Bits and bites.

1. Clementines on a pretty thrifted vintage plate. I would eat a box if I could.
2. I thrifted this gorgeous bentwood rocker at the Salvation Army for $20. Perfect start to 2013.
3. A peek inside the flagship location of Half Price Books in Dallas.
4. Leaf pile construction is very serious business.
5. Greatest thrift day ever: Halston wool coat, Pringle of Scotland sweater, Missoni sweater.
6. I love this 1960's gold lame and rhinestone hat!




2 comments:

  1. Those are great vintage finds! Happy 2013 to you. - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look completely adorable in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.