{Daily outfit} Typecast. 9.18.12


Vintage kimono? Thrifted. Black skinny pants? Joe's Jeans. White tee? Target. Wedges? Stuart Weitzman. Vintage Ruth Saltz clutch? Thrifted.

 If I were a completely different person, I would have worn something totally different to the Dallas Flea. That person probably would have dressed in green skinny jeans, a chambray shirt, brown knee-high boots and a gold monogrammed necklace - the apparent uniform of flea attendees. Sometimes I wonder if my camera wishes I were this kind of person, instead of the woman who wears thrifted vintage embroidered kimonos. But I'll never be the type who stick to a trendy uniform. You can count on me for that.




6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love, love (yes, 4 loves!!!) that kimono. I need one like that and it would become my uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never in my life would I have thought of the kimono/tee shirt/skinny pant grouping, which is such a delight! I can't look at it without smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. I have the chambray shirt, no green skinnys and no monogrammed necklace...so yep I am with you on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think this ensemble is utterly lovely! And probably made you stand out from the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for individuality! BTW, I looooove that jacket. I would have bought it! Instead, I made two (third in progress).

    A quote on individualism:

    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.