{Daily outfit} Temptation. 9.25.12


Neon tank? Gap. White tank? Target. Vintage skirt? Thrifted. Ballet flats? Thrifted. Pyramid bracelet? Forever 21. Vintage Coach satchel? Thrifted. 

I want you all to know that I am resisting the urge to type LEOPARD! LEOPARD!!! LEOPARDLEOPARD, LEOPARD!!" as the sole text of this post. I had a really great day at the Salvation Army last week, when I picked up this vintage skirt for $4. I also dug up a long sleeve 1950's black velvet and rhinestone dress, which I will debut as soon as I can find an occasion to wear it. That's the thing about the thrifts. You might not always find what you're looking for, but you'll always be tempted by something impractical.




3 comments:

  1. I Love LOVE love your blog. I thrift with passion ( i think you do too).
    Anonymous not I , passionate thrifter you bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neon green looks great with leopard! Is that skirt by chance quilted? I have a vintage quilted leopard skirt that seems to be the exact same print as yours. I paid a lot more than $4 for it, so hats off to you for your fab find!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.