{Daily outfit} Compromise. 9.28.12

Theory blazer? Thrifted. Vintage tee? Thrifted. Skinny jeans? Gap Outlet. 
Marc Fisher loafers? Thrifted. Belt? Forever 21.

Say hello to my favorite outfit combination for fall: a blazer, vintage tee, and skinny jeans. Much like a tuxedo tee shirt, this outfit tells the world that I'm perfectly capable of wearing formal pieces if they're paired with something ridiculous. It also communicates my unadulterated obsession with vintage tee shirts, of which I have many. I am all about justifying my psychiatric issues.


  1. This is so cute, I'm totally stealing it. Consider yourself Pinned (Pinterest-ed?), sister!

  2. Your style is my absolute favorite among the thrifter/bloggers out there. I also enjoy your writing. I live in Fort Worth, where I shop consignment, but the choices are limited. If I only had one day to shop in Dallas with no particular fashion agenda, where should I go? Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

  3. SOOOO cute! I love everything about this - you look great!

  4. Great look! The jacket is fab. Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea


I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.