Come see me at The Dallas Flea!

Hey there Dallasites and Fort Worthers! Tomorrow I'll be pedaling my wares at The Dallas Flea. If you've never been to the flea, it's an indoor marketplace filled with booths offering antiques, vintage clothing, and designs from independent artists. A visit to the flea is the perfect way to begin the weekend and find that special piece you didn't know your closet was missing.

Here's a little sample of what I'll have to offer at the flea. There will be dresses from the 1950's through the 70's, vintage sequin blouses, high end designer pieces from Armani, Christian Dior, Ferragamo, Bottega Venetta, Burberry, Neiman Marcus, and Gucci, and everything in between. If you see anything you'd like for yourself and live out of town, shoot me an email! I'd be happy to ship anywhere in the United States.


  1. Wish I could drive up from Austin! I want that leather coach bag!

  2. Did you sell the Gucci tote? If not, how much do you have it priced for?


I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.