{I Smile} On vacation. 8.30.12












What an amazing vacation I had last week down in Horseshoe Bay! My kids and I don't take many trips, and this one was really special. Horseshoe Bay is a resort in Marble Falls, a little Texas hill country town nestled next to Lake LBJ. It's just an hour from Austin and four hours from Dallas, making it the perfect getaway for a few days.

I really loved spending time alone with my guys. They are growing up so fast, and I want so badly to hold onto every moment we spend together. It was a vacation I'll never forget. Now it's back to school and waking up early and homework. But I'm so thankful - and grateful - for the memories we made this summer.



1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well
    written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of
    your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.
    Here is my web page ... sea ray marble falls

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.