{Almost daily outfit of the day} Simply pink 3.7.12

3.7.12 1

Thrifted vintage silk blouse; Old Navy jeans; Jessica Simpson pumps; Gap belt; Frye clutch; vintage rhinestone necklaces; Forever 21 bracelet

At this time tomorrow, I'll be hurling down the freeway headed to Austin for the Texas Style Council Conference. It's hard to believe that a year ago I was preparing for the same event as an attendee (and nervous newbie blogger) while this year I'm one of the co-chairs! I'm so excited to speak on the panels, mingle with designers and brand managers, and meet bloggers I've only interacted with on Twitter or through blog comments. If you'll be at the conference, please come by and say hi. I'd love to meet you!

3.7.12 2

3.7.12 3


7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. You look vibrant and gorgeous in pink. Everything works so well together. Bravo!! Enjoy the TX Style Council Conference. I can't to hear all about it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look RADIANT in pink, my dear. And have a blast at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the pink against your red hair!! I can't wait to meet you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a co-chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are seriously rocking that color! And my mom said redheads shouldn't wear pink...pshaw! Can't wait to see you at TxSC this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love that hot pink silk blouse! I don't have nearly enough blouses in my life.
    Thanks so much for your kind commentsmon my blog! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.