{Almost daily outfit of the day} Cornflower 3.30.12


1950's shirt dress from Archive Vintage; thrifted Bruno Magli heels; thrifted python bag; thrifted rose gold Michael Kors watch; Forever 21 & Neiman Marcus bracelets

The main story on the news these days is the half a billion dollar lottery drawing scheduled to take place tonight. Sometimes, when I'm having trouble falling asleep, I fantasize about what I would do if I won. I'd likely behave exactly as most would if they suddenly came into money -- I'd travel, and pay off debt, and probably purchase a larger house. I'd treat my friends to a lavish vacation and help out family, and donate to various charities. I'd open a vintage shop and host dinner parties, and hire a housekeeper to do my laundry.

It's nice to sit and fantasize about the what-ifs and could-be's of lottery drawings. But truth be told, if I really was to win the lottery, my first priority would be to hire a tailor to create 100 copies of this dress in different fabrics, colors and sleeve lengths. It's that perfect.






3 comments:

  1. You have the cutest smile, that dress is fabulous, and what is tab? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you win the lottery and have 1001 of these dresses. All the tiny little pleats are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Srsly I have been looking for a thrifted Michael Kors watch for over a year now and still nothing. I think I need to hire you to do my thrifting for me. Or maybe the East Coast isn't the best place to thrift. So jealous!! - Katy

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.