{Almost daily outfit of the day} Suede. 2.24.12

2.23.12 4

Vintage thrifted silk blouse; vintage thrifted suede skirt; thrifted Marc Fisher loafers; vintage thrifted Coach bag; Forever 21 and vintage bracelets

I don't wear this skirt that often, but it's one of my favorites. I love the soft suede, and the way it swishes around my calves. I dug this skirt our of the racks of a truly disgusting thrift store. If my memory serves correct, two drunk old men were behind me on line as I waited, skirt in hand, to pay, and one of them peed himself. Good times.

2.24.12 2

2.23.12 3

2.24.12 1


  1. Um ... gross. Totally worth it, though! LOVE your jewelry, too. I'm a freak for turquoise!

  2. Ummm if that had happened to me I probably would have cried. Great find, though!

    XOXO, Lindsey

  3. I was in Bergdorf Goodman this week, feeling all the soft, soft suede that's out for spring. I love fondling it!


I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.