Last week I purchased a Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR camera. To recoup some of the cost, I've decided to sell my beloved Canon Powershot SX 130 IS. I purchased this camera in March of this year and have only used it for blogging.
Here are the specs from Amazon:
- Shoot 720p HD video with stereo sound while using the optical zoom
- High-powered 12x wide-angle optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
- Scene modes like Miniature Effect for Movie and Fisheye Effect; Advanced Smart AUTO
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor, with 12.1 megapixels; 3.0-inch wide LCD
- Capture images to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)
- 12.1 megapixel, 1/2.3-inch type Charge Coupled Device (CCD); 12x optical, 4x digital, 48x combined zoom
- 3.0 inch low-temperature polycrystalline silicon TFT color LCD with wide viewing angle; Built-in flash; 720p HD video in stereo sound
- Optical Image Stabilizer system; DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Smart AUTO; Miniature Effect and Fisheye scenes; Shooting modes: M, Av, Tv, P, Auto, Easy, Portrait, Landscape, Kids and Pets, SCN, Movie
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; HDMI mini connector; SD/SDHC memory card slot (card NOT included)
I paid $229 for the camera, and I'm selling it for $175 (or best reasonable offer.)
This is a truly great camera that takes consistently fantastic photos. It also has the longest programmable self-timer on the market, which is a huge plus for outfit pics when fit on a tripod.
If you're interested in upgrading your camera, drop me an email at dresswithcourage(at)gmail(dot)com