Outfit Post: Happy Fourth!

Target tank; Gap Outlet sports bra; thrifted vintage silk skirt; White Mountain sandals; vintage estate sale clutch;  TIKKR watch; Forever 21 horn necklace; Charming Charlie gun necklace; Forever 21 rhinestone bracelets

Happy Fourth of July!


I hope you're enjoying your day with friends and family and barbecue. Because if there's one thing that The Fourth of July makes me think of, it's barbecues. But then again, most holidays have some sort of correlation with food in my head. I'll have to give that some thought. Later, when I'm done eating my burger and potato salad.





8 comments:

  1. you look quite lovely! I love those wedges girl :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    www.imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that. Red, white and blue is so classic, and you make it really funky fresh with your accessories and shoes. Mmmm, potato salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool/hot Holiday outfit, Elissa. Enjoy your day. I love the necklace mixing, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a refreshing take on the red white and blue I've been seeing all over the blogosphere today! (Not in real life because I am Canadian). Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once had the pleasure of being at a 4th of July parade in the States one year.It was fantastic! You look perfect for the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great 4th outfit...love that the blue is just an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, you little patriot you!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring Charming Charlie in your blog!! We have added your blog to our blog mentions page on our website. It’s a page we created exclusively for showcasing Charming Charlie blog mentions!
    http://www.charmingcharlie.com/blog-mentions

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.