Anyways, I've learned so much about blogging through IFB and made from pretty wonderful friends through the message boards. If you're a blogger interested in gaining followers, traffic, and ideas for future posts, don't hesitate to become an IFB member.
I am incredibly honored to be included with such a talented group of bloggers. Be sure to check out the other posts.
Whether we realize it or not, we are all influenced by something, whether it be celebrities, trends or designs of the past. This week’s links a la mode celebrates influencers and the voices we create from our inspiration. As fashion bloggers, we have each other to look for when we are feeling uninspired and this community is something we should never take for granted!
Links à la Mode: July 28st
- 1972projects: WASTED
- a tout le monde: Simple & to the Point!
- Beyond Fabric: The Lost Art of Keeping it Simple
- Bespoke Baroque: The Challenge to Wear Less Black (and Grey and Beige)
- Bonnie Vie: Body Con(scious)
- Britt + Whit: Wall Art
- Chanel and Something Else: The Naked Back
- Dress With Courage: How do you define blogging success?
- Fashables: Forever 21 Dresses
- FASHSTASH: Redefining the Gender Boundaries in Fashion
- I Got Style and I’m Fab: A Reflection on Small-Town Fashion
- IFB: What Makes a Blogger Influential?
- Interrobangs Anonymous: Revolution Through Sweaty Apathy
- Kings Rule Together: A Kings Response: GQ 40 Worst-Dress Cities in America
- Lifestyles of the Thrifty and Shameless: Everybody, Everywear (again)
- Panache Offblast: Bring Out Your Inner Geek-Chic!
- Pretty Innovative: Geeked Out Over eCommerce
- Style Island: I’ll be on your side forever more..that’s what trends are for
- Styling You: 10 Ways to Dress for French Champagne on an Aussie Beer Budget
- The Loudmouth Lifestyle: Competing, Comparing Confessing