Much to my surprise and delight, Dress With Courage was featured in this week's IFB Links a la Mode! IFB is a website for style, fashion and beauty bloggers containing articles, forums, polls and promotional tools. Home to thousands of members, it is an incredible resource for those interested in promoting their blogs, networking with fellow bloggers, and improving their posts. I am so proud to be grouped with this week's Links a la Mode featured bloggers. Make sure to check out their posts!
Edited by Jessie Thorpe of Denimology
Summer is here and it’s very exciting to see the change in everyone’s wardrobe and more pop of color. Inspiration roams the streets at every corner! It’s hypnotizing. It’s hard to keep money in my pocket… I’m sure many of you can relate. Besides what I observe outside, Fashion blogs are a key influence to my style. Bloggers constantly make me smile from ear to ear and from season to season as I watch them transform.
I’m looking forward to flowing dresses, ripped up shorts, hot bright colors, basic tanks, bold accessories, This list might go on forever. Below you’ll find a lot of food for thought.
Links à la Mode: June 16th
- 1972 Projects - DEPARTURE: Christophe Lemaire’s Hermès Debut
- aNewFoundLove – The Body Shop’s New Bronze Collection + campaign to STOP sex trafficking of children and young girls !
- All The Cool Kids – My Little Pony as some colorful fashion inspiration…
- All The Fuss – Power Clashing: We Do It Because We Can.
- Beautifully Invisible – Guest Post: How to Not be a Savage Blogger – “Follow Back” Alternatives for New Bloggers
- Boheme Noir – Retrospective: The medieval warrior women of Dior Couture fall 2006
- Chasing Louboutin – A few minutes with Rachel Roy and Karina Petroni
- Codos on the Window Sills – A historical approach to why skinny=good
- Denimology – JustFabulous Launches Premium Denim Line!
- Dress With Courage – An exploration of the influence of celebrity culture on sartorial choice
- Fashion Bucket – Dressing for your body shape. Featured this week: Petite.
- Fumiko Kawa – Mutli-Purpose Style: Lace Cardigan to Haute Headwrap
- Former Parades – Blogger meeting + outfit: we spreaded the blogging love last Sunday at a Dutch fashion blogger meeting!
- Madeline Quaint – Why buy handmade? Some tips and arguments after a visit to a Design Bazaar
- Made To Travel – Rock the bright stripes trend on your fingertips with this easy mani.
- Midnight Cowgirl – How to do a Photo Shoot on the Cheap
- Out Of Order Design – Cover Me In Rainbows: A beginners guide to the color wheel, color blocking and color combining
- Sugar & Spice – How to… Colour Block: .
- The Fashion Turd – An Decora styled outfit post inspired by all things Japanese on the web
- TheStylishButterfly – How Thor inspired me to discover the science of Christopher Kane fashion