NBC contacted me to help get you on television!


NBC contacted me to help get YOU on television!

Are you a stylist, aspiring fashion designer, fashion student, crafter, menswear designer, jewelry or accessory designer, children's clothing designer, or fashion merchandiser who's interested in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to produce and market your own line?  This announcement is for YOU!

NBC will soon be holding auditions and open calls for a NEW SHOW about fashion shooting this summer!

Check back here on THURSDAY for more details and information relating to this super exciting opportunity! Can't wait to share!


9 comments:

  1. Oh man so super awesome! I'm a crafter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, exsqueeze me? i wanna know more! i fall into a few of those categories... how exciting that you get to be a part of such a cool sounding thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have students who will be intersted in this! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm none of those things, but I still peed my pants a little. Mostly for you! How exciting that a huge network contacted you! I look forward to the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Daniellabella's right, you really ARE famous! NBC?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me breathless, I'm waiting for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - me famous? Yeah, right. But you guys, this is a seriously incredible opportunity with an enormous prize. More info coming today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooooow! hahaha im following you now. is that your workplace? i loooove it!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers! Comments are welcomed and appreciated.