I am having a seriously dramatic Sally Field moment because this week I was featured in IFB's Links A La Mode again! IFB is a website for style, fashion and beauty bloggers containing articles, forums, polls and promotional tools. Home to thousands of members, it is an incredible resource for those interested in promoting their blogs, networking with fellow bloggers, and improving their posts. I have learned so much about blogging through IFB and made from pretty wonderful friends through it's message boards. If you're a blogger interested in gaining followers, traffic, and ideas for future posts, don't hesitate to become an IFB member.
This is also my third feature in Links A La Mode, a pretty fantastic feat for a relatively new blogger such as myself. If you'd like some advice on being featured yourself, become a follower and drop me a question in the comment section of this post. I'd be happy to help you out!
I am so humbled to be featured in Links A La Mode again, and be included with such talented, stylish, informative bloggers. Here's the feature with my link:
So Long, Farewell
Edited by Thom of The Sunday Best
Here we are, face to face, a couple of silver spoons. My run as an editor for this venerable list is coming to a close, and as it does I’d like to take a moment to reflect on what makes the internet such an awesome place. Ahem. It’s you. Yes, you! I don’t get to read as much online as I once did, and this list kept me in touch with the, dare I say it, zeitgeist of style writing. I was often amazed at the diversity of topics you writers were willing to tackle. Keep those keyboards clacking, stay strong, and be good to the incoming editors. We are only human.
Links à la Mode: February 3rd
- Aesthetics and Audio: “God, you’re skinny”
- Arash Mazinani: The Adonis Complex – men and body image
- Beyond Fabric: Faithful companions
- Brunette Blogging: Blog bashing
- Chic Steals: Fashionista’s dilemma to sourcing your clothing
- Digital Traveler: Kids and high fashion
- Dress With Courage: Suit yourself
- Fashezine: On blogging and other drugs
- For Those About to Shop: The great used clothing challenge
- Grit and Glamour: Trademarks – What you need to know
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Fashion Week Tech Survival Kit
- Lust, Love, Lose: 100 words on life
- Ruby Slipper Journeys: Why I’m going on my first ever shopping ban
- Starting From Scratch: Loving every body
- The Coveted: Layering up with Wool and the Gang
- The Demoiselles: Nine West’s wacky email campaign
- The House in the Clouds: Favorite body parts
- The Loudmouth: Nudity – Naughty or Natural?
- The Sunday Best: The law is meant to protect, not bully
- The Styling Dutchman: Blogger bitching
- Those Graces: On being a feminist beauty blogger