I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing weekend! I've spent the past two days sleeping late and catching up on housework (Note to self: Put away laundry immediately after folding. I have this annoying habit of leaving everything crammed together in the basket while I pick out what I need each morning. I am a lazy lazy girl.) I also indulged in a salmon burger and the most amazing sweet potato fries on the planet at Square Burger in Downtown McKinney, chased after my kids at the playground, went to church, thrifted, and cleaned out our garage with my husband (which resembled an archeological dig.)
It was a busy week for blogging too!
- I started a Thrifting 101 series with tips for newbies dealing with the squick factor;
- Questioned how to dress respectfully without sacrificing my personal sense of style;
- Dealt with a case of the Mondays;
- Dressed like a bag of Skittles;
- Gushed about my feature in this week's IFB Links a la Mode;
- Discussed the different shopping styles between the sexes;
- Answered questions regarding blogger mechanics for Fashion Beauty Friend Friday;
- and humorously explored my obsession with catalogs.