This is just incredible.
I've just learned that I have once again been featured in Independent Fashion Blogger's Links A La Mode! IFB is a website for style, fashion and beauty bloggers containing articles, forums, polls and promotional tools. Home to thousands of members, it is an incredible resource for those interested in promoting their blogs, networking with fellow bloggers, and improving their posts. For a beginner blogger such as myself, it's like heroin. Not that I know what heroin is like, it's what I understand it's like on 20/20.
I am so humbled and thankful to be featured in Links A La Mode again, and be included with such talented, stylish, informative bloggers. Here's the feature with my link:
It’s Getting Hot In Here
Edited by Ann of Holier than Now
Though you may be living in a snow globe (sure feels like it here on the East Coast), you’re never out in the cold – assuming the snow hasn’t knocked out your internet … This week’s links will warm you up with hot topics that, ideally, bring out the best in a thoughtful, vibrant blogging community. Take your gloves off (the wool kind, not the boxing kind) and join the conversation!
P.S. If you’d like your voice heard here in Links a La Mode, take a look at this helpful guide by Grit & Glamour.
Links à la Mode: January 27th
- Alternations Needed Petite Body Tips Are Usually Bunk: Find Out Your Real Body Shape
- Styling You Jeggings: For or Against?
- Ruby-Eyed Okapi How The Media Tells Us How to Look Through the Lies of Photoshop
- Melina Bee 8 Tips on How to Leave Great Comments
- Love Brown Sugar The Great Debate: Do Skinny Girls Have More Fun?
- Fashionwrites On the Controversial Debate on Fashion and Ethnicity
- Peachy Keen A Week with No Pants
- Full Time Fabulous The 10 Commandments of Building a Loyal Blog Readership
- FOTW A Controversial Take on Burberry’s SS/11 Campaign
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Proezna Schouler speaks at IFB Evolving Influence
- The Haute Hoosier One Man Admits His (Sartorial) Man Crush
- A Perfect Midnight What’s In a (Blog) Name
- The New Professional Walking the Halls, Not the Streets: Can Tall Boots & Skirts Work for the Office?
- The Demoiselles What Does it Mean to Be Labeled – And Does it Matter?
- Brunette Blogging Privacy and Blogging
- 260 Days No Repeats Can the Stripe Trend Work for Any Body Type?
- Makeup and Jeans Girl Orange Lipstick for All? 5 Tips to Make It Work
- Holier than Now Crossing the Line: The Cross Jewelry Trend – Offensive or Innocent?
- Dress with Courage Androgyny, Prada, and Taylor Swift: My Relationship with Perfume
- Analogue Chic No More Mugshots: How to Look Better in Profile Pics
- Over 50 Feeling 40 Is Fashion Over 50 More Fun?